12 February 2011

RED update

A few weeks ago, I posted a trailer for my upcoming short film, RED, with a mention that it would be released in time for February/Women in Horror month, so I feel I owe everyone an update and an apology as February is here.

I unfortunately encountered editing delays due to health reasons, which means that I am just now completing the fine cut and getting everything ready for sound mixing. Let me tell you that I am so proud of this project and how magically it came together in the editing! :) For this reason, I don't want to rush the sound mix as I want everything to be just perfect, which means, sadly, not being able to respect the original release date.

However, I can say that IT WILL come out this year, just not in time for Women in Horror month and I want to apologize to everyone who was looking forward to that.

I will have something else to offer you to celebrate, so please stay tuned! In the meantime, here's a few teaser pics of the cast to help you wait:



 The stunning Shannon Lark (making a special appearance)

The lovely Olga G.

The great Cameron Hartl

The wonderful Isabelle Stephen (in a special cameo)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the release!! Maude your amazing