28 February 2011

Exclusive preview: Photo series 1 & 2

During the past few weeks, those who are following me on Facebook have heard me talk about needing models for horror-themed photo projects. Well, I am delighted to announce that I had the chance to shoot two of the 12 (probably more!) said projects over the weekend. Not only did I have a blast, I also had the chance to work with great models who were incredibly enthusiastic and helped make the experience unbelievably fun!

I am so excited about the outcome that I need to share a small preview with you! But first, here's a bit more about the project:

Through conceptual and (sometimes) sequential photography, I will explore different themes, subgenres or classic characters from horror movies; sometimes the photo series will reference a specific film or character, sometimes it will only reference a genre of horror. These photos will primarily be used as part of my upcoming webdocumentary series Bloody Breasts, but also as part of another big project which I can't mention at the moment. 

So, without further ado, here's a tiny preview of the series Rest in Pieces and Killer Read! Two easy subgenres that were incredibly fun to mimic and shoot! Let's see if I did a good job and if you can name them! ;)  Enjoy!



Rest in Pieces
 Starring: Marlène Xanadu & Sebastien Montpetit 
Special f/x makeup: Sebastien Montpetit
 






Killer Read
Starring: Andrea Butler & Philippe Robillard





All photos are copyrighted - Maude Michaud/Quirk Films

Stay tuned for more! :) 

(If you're in Montreal and want to be part of future photoshoots, please do let me know!)

No comments: