14 March 2011

Big news!

After forcing myself to keep my lips sealed for over a month, I can finally announce it publicly:


The fantabulous Fies sisters will be showing a retrospective of my shorts at the April edition of their monthly Bleedfest festival


Yes, you read right, my first-ever retrospective! And this is all happening in L.A. to make things ever sweeter! I will be present for a Q & A after the retrospective which will show six of my twelve shorts, including the festival premiere of THE PORTRAIT.

The event will also present the premiere of I HATE L.A., the anthology project helmed by Elisabeth Fies, which includes my short HOLLYWOOD SKIN.

I will also be launching the first episode of my web-series BLOODY BREASTS during my retrospective! I'm working on a simultaneous fest/online launch, so I'll keep you posted as soon as I have more infos!

And... the retrospective will include a special, exclusive sneak peek at my upcoming short film RED!


It's all so exciting, no? If you can, try to be there! If you live in the area and wanna meet up, by all means shoot me a message and we'll arrange something.  :)

It'll be happening on:
Sunday, April 3rd 2011  
11am-4:00 pm 
CAP Theatre
13752 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BleedFest is THRILLED to have you & your BadAss Awesomeness for our April 3rd EVENT! Your work needs to be SEEN & SHARED!!!!!
XO,
Brenda Fies
Co-Founder of BleedFest