11 April 2013

Introducing DYS- day!


Hey everyone! 
Long time no talk! As you can imagine, editing has been taking up most of my free time during the past few months. I spent most of February and March finalizing a ‘Making of’ featurette I edited for the upcoming DVD release of my friend Eric Falardeau’s debut feature film, the disturbingly awesome Thanatomorphose, before finally diving head first into Dys-!

After a few days of intensive editing (thank you long weekends!) and thanks to my usual squirrel speed, I’m now two scenes away from the 50% mark. Yup, my first cut is almost 50% done and I can hardly believe it. Things are going so smoothly and so easily falling into place, it’s almost too good to be true! *knocks on wood* Not only are the images are gorgeous, the acting is impeccable and the editing is almost effortless!

To celebrate this exciting milestone and to keep fueling my motivation and excitement, I’m kickstarting a series of weekly posts about Dys-. These posts will cover everything from the behind the scenes to how I met my wonderful cast and crew.

I want YOU to be involved in the process by either asking me a question about the film or telling me what you’d like me to write about! If you tell me what you want to know, I’ll make sure to cover it at some point during the coming weeks! Don't be shy, I don't bite hard... ;)

No comments: