6 May 2012

Thank you for the love wave!

It has now been a week since I launched the teaser for my upcoming feature film Dys- and, what can I say except: wow you guys really made this week memorable! Not only is the Facebook page steadily growing, I've already managed to raise close to $300! A lot of pimping/thank yous are in order! 

First, a MASSIVE thank you to all those who wrote/posted about it. I created a page on the website to keep track of blog posts and articles written about the film. Also thank you to all those who reposted links to these articles and helped spread the word. I want to hug all of you! <3

Second, THANK YOU to the first batch of supporters: Therese Godfree, Syl Disjonk, Yael Perez, Andrea Butler and Annie Boivin. You guys seriously ROCK!

As you can probably guess, I'm in a celebratory mood, so I am delighted to share with you the identity of the actress who will be playing the lead role of Eva, go check out the FB page to know who it will be! :)

And don't forget that you can still donate to the project by pre-ordering DVDs, posters, t-shirts and a bunch of other cool perks right here!

Again, thanks! I love you guys! :)

No comments: